Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sebatical. . .


We will be on a little vacation this week so the entries may be sparse if any at all depending on when I can find internet cafe's. We are going to Juarez to finalize Leti's immigration papers for the U.S. While we are gone our employees will be running the business. Immigration has become such a hot button lately. Who knows what the outcome will be. Hopefully good so she can go back to the U.S. and visit anytime she wants to. I will keep you all posted.
Today's words of wisdom;
A minister told his congregation, "Next week I plan to preach about the sin of lying. To help you understand my sermon, I want you all to read Mark 17."

The following Sunday, as he prepared to deliver his sermon, the minister asked for a show of hands. He wanted to know how many had read Mark 17. Every hand went up. The minister smiled and said, "Mark has only sixteen chapters. I will now proceed with my sermon on the sin of lying."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home