Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Tribute to Mom!


With the pending arrival of Mother's day(in the U.S.) I find myself longing for the sweet ways of my Mother. I wish I could be there to wish her a happy one and give her a proper gift. Distance is such a terrible thief of all. So in tribute I would like to send out this poem to her;

If there is happiness in my heart,
it's because you helped put it there.

If there is gentleness in my beliefs,
it's because you showed me how to care.

If there is understanding in my thinking,
it's because you shared your wisdom.

If there is a rainbow over my shoulder,
it's because of your outlook and your vision.

If there is a knowledge that I can reach out -
and I really can make some dreams come true -
it's because learned from the best teacher of all. . .
. . . I learned from you.

A mother's heart is a special place where children always have a home.

Thanks for EVERYTHING you've done for me all these years Mom. I will always love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home