Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Lazy Sunday. . .



Not much going on today. Went to the English speaking church service that is in the Hotel at Paradise Village in Nuevo Vallarta(about 10 minutes away) this morning for Palm Sunday. Then on the way home went to the Mexican flea market and bought some fresh vegetables(very cheap) and a DVD for Oscar(a crap shoot if they will work but they are only $2 each and usually you can return it the next week to the same vendor.) It did not work, I will return it! This afternoon I have a treat for myself. I bought some Italian sausage(see my blog a few days back) and some red wine and am going to make home made lasagna. I really miss that. My Grandfather, Father and Mother all make OUT OF THIS WORLD home made lasagna. I'll let you know how mine turns out. Salud! Cheers! Happy Palm Sunday!!
I have included a photo I took of the hotel Paradise Village where the church service was this morning.(Well not in THIS building but close) Also one of Leti and I (that is pretty old actually) in her fathers house. It was hot and we had on swim suits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

Seeing you two in the sack may be taking this a little too far, especially since we know she is "with child." Some details donĀ“t need sharing.

Now, stop buying those pirate disks!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home