Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Great find!!!


Hello fellow parrotheads. (That is a Jimmy Buffet fan for those of you not familiar with that word) I found the coolest radio program that ANYONE with a computer can listen to, even if connected to the internet via dial up. (And it doesn't buffer every 10 seconds either-in fact hardly ever) If you like Jimmy Buffet and music like his go to www.margatitaville.com and click on the link that says "Click to tune in to Radio Margaritaville" and it will take you to a link that asks you what type of internet connection you have. Click the one that applies with the type of media player you have and Vuala you can listen to Radio Margaritaville live. It is great, especially if you love Jimmy Buffet music like I do.
OK words of wisdom for today;
Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
Why are there flotation devices under plane seats instead of parachutes?
Why do fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing?
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

My favorite Buffett song is "Why Don´t We Get Drunk and Screw?" Ever heard that one? Released as a single, and I´ve never seen it on an album. I contributed my copy to El Batey bar in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico, in the 1970s. When I returned for a visit 20 years later, the owner told me the record, a 45 rpm, got worn out by the customers. I love Jimmy.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home