Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Friday, March 30, 2007

SICK DAY!!


Today Oscar and I are staying home. I am sick. I don't feel especially bad, but I have a cough and my head is filled with mucus. YUCK! So today's blog will be short. I appologize. I plan on staying in bed all day and throwing in my Northern Exposure DVD's while Oscar watches Spider-man or whatever cartoon tickles his fancy today.
Today's words of wisdom;
It is well documented that for every mile that you jog, you add one minute to your life. This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $5000 per month.
No jogging for me. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

Tell Leti to heat up the iron.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home