Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Monday, March 26, 2007

More hidden treasures!!


In doing my shopping and driving around this week I have found a few more hidden treasures here. Things I have started to think I would never find here have a way of popping up in the strangest places.
Root Beer- I don't drink this very often but I have a hankerin' for it every so often. I found it in a little shop in Bucerias about 5 minutes from the house. (Now if I could only find cream soda!)
Italian sausage - We found this quite by accident. We were driving out of town(Bucerias) and I noticed a sign that said "We are Sausage" I turned to Leti and said, "You don't think they would have Italian sausage do you?" We promptly turned around and went in. THEY DID!!! Needless to say a lasagne dinner is coming soon. Woo-Hoo!!! I thought the only lasagne I would be eating here would be the $15 per plate lasagne of the pricey restaurants or one with chorizo in it. Thank the good Lord THAT is not the case.
OK for all of you who like my photos for eye candy here is a gorgeous sunset I viewed while sitting at R&L's house.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

You are a luckier man than I am. I have yet to encounter Italian sausage. Just chorizo, chorizo, chorizo. Yuck.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home