Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Platinitos again!!!




Went up and saw Richard and Lindsay last night. What a great time. I went alone this time as Leti had to stay and tend the store. :) I had THE BEST tequilla bar none of my life, last night. If anyone can find it in the states(and they do export) it is called El Fogenero. Try it, it goes down like apple juice!! Not the ordinary firewater that you get here. It is about $20-30 a bottle here which is pricey here, in the states it would probably be about $65 I'm guessing. Anyway, lovely day. On the way back I stopped in Playa de los tortugas, Zalcuapan and went to a local market(bought Oscar a DVD) and ate some shrimp tacos and beers in Sayulita. Enjoy the photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home