Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Family dinner. . . .


Yesterday(Sunday) I made a nice big bowl of spaghetti and garlic bread for everyone to enjoy. My friend Lindsay gave me a huge bunch of fresh Basil so I used a LOT of it in that and whipped up a red sauce for it. It was great we all sat down together and enjoyed the moment. It is not plentiful anymore the times where families do this. With today's rushed world it seems like we have less and less time to enjoy each other as we have our own goings on to attend to. Do something nice for your loved one's and enjoy a nice slow meal together talking.
Oh and speaking of slow. We bought a hammock for the yard and last night after dinner I layed in it rocking back and forth(slowly) looking at the stars and contemplating life and downing what was left of the wine from dinner. Love those Mexican nights. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home