Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Internet. Isn't it amazing?!?

I was just written a letter from one of my best friends in high school who found me through classmates.com. I have not talked to him since I was 18 years old. He now has a boy in college(I AM old!!!) and a girl in the 7th grade. He still lives in Denver. I just wrote him back before I started this entry. Amazing to think that just 10-20 years ago this technology did not exist and we probably would not have talked or even seen each other our entire lives. What a great tool!!! Hopefully the government will keep their grubby hands out of it and not start charging us to use it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home