Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A dreary day. . .


As I sit here writing this and drinking my cafesito(thanks to Michael DicksonĀ“s blog for this word) and watching the rain fall down I think I know how it feels to live in the Northwest. It has been cloudy and raining for the past 4 days. It is about 68 degrees here at 6:30am and all the locals are whining about the cold and have on their winter coats. (What babies - I am in short sleeves and shorts as are most of the other Gringos) It is a good day for watching movies and eating popcorn or reading a good book. As I watch the shivering Mexicans lining up for our coffee I am reminded of my snowy days in Colorado. I will enjoy this time though as I know the heat will return soon and I will be enjoying the beach again, Corona in hand. It is a nice change though. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

Cafecito, mi cyberamigo. Cafecito! Not cafeSito.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home