Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Magical things. . . .


First off let me appologize for not writing for a few days. I was sick in bed with something. I am recovering nicely now though. While I was sick though I got the first feel of our baby moving in Leti´s stomach. WOW what a cool feeling to know there is a whole little person in there. To think that they are like a blank slate just waiting to be filled up by the things of this world. I hope he or she will experience much more of the good things than the bad ones. Ten perfect little fingers, ten perfect little toes. Two beautiful eyes and 2 innocent little ears. I think Louis Armstrong put it best.
"Oh what a wonderful world. . . . .I´ve seen babies cry. I´ve watched them grow. They will learn much more than I will ever know."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home