Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Back from the United States.


Well I am back from the good ole U.S.A. What a fun trip. I stayed with my Mom and we visited with my sister a lot.(She has 2 of the coolest dogs!) Man the things I missed about the US! Dr. Pepper, Cheddar cheese, Heath bars, Cherry Coke, Mac and Cheese. Funny how those things are all food related. LOL!!! No, I also missed the clean streets, the courteous drivers(Well I was in California so not too courteous-but still more courteous than in Mexico.) And being able to go out and get anything you want at any hour of the day or night. (Mexico has VERY few stores yet that are 24/7) I did really miss the 80 degree days though. I forgot what it was like to shiver in the cold. San Franciscan mornings reminded me of that. But it was a lovely trip. Thanks to my Mom, sister and her husband for an awesome memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home