Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Monday, February 05, 2007

SUPER BOWL!!!


Let me tell you watching the Super Bowl on a Mexican TV channel is a lot different than watching it on one of the big 4 networks back home. For one thing my channel here(Azteca) just turned around the NFL channels feed and the announcers just talked over the audio.(Really annoying when you are trying to listen to the English underneath them-I understand why they did it though) They run their commercials over the ones from the US so I did not get to see any of them. That is half the fun of the SuperBowl is the great commercials. (If any of you out there saw some good ones write me with what they were.) It was enjoyable though. I had Pina Coladas and plenty of Cheetos(the Puffs NOT the Crunchy ones) and Sabritos( a local chip that has lime and chili on a square chip) and popcorn. Leti rented movies and watched them on my computer, she does not like football(American or soccer) I was not too impressed by Billy Joel but Prince however had an awesome stage show. (DonĀ“t know how much of the halftime show you got to see on American network but here we got to watch it all. ) The Cirque de Soleil before the start of the game was good too!

Oh one more thing I will be going to the good ole U.S. on Wednesday so no blogs probably until Thursday, but I will be posting pictures from my sisters computer of my house and some of our adventures. Keep watching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home