Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Phone service


Today I went to TelMex the only Mexican phone company. (Ma Bell would be proud) I singed us up for a phone line. They say it will take 2 weeks for a tech to come out and install the line. I am a little more pesimistic having lived in Mexico now for a while. I think it will be more like a month or 2 but we will see. So to anyone who reads this and wants to call me soon you can at my own house!! No more waiting for calls at Letis Dads house.
Oh and we had the best time in Platinitos this weekend with Richard and Lindsey. They took us to a private beach and we swam in big waves and body surfed. We ate shrimp on the beach and drank rum and fresca.( trust me it is good!) We saw the whales shooting up thier puffs of water when they surface on the water. It was neat!!! Oh and we ate Kalua cheesecake for dessert both nights. YUM!!!!!(Not quite as good as anything Anna R. from DTV would have made but close.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home