Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Years everyone!!!



Happy New Years. May 2007 be a prosperous one for you! Our New years celebration was a lot of fun. We spent the time with LetiĀ“s family and ate til we were bursting our seams in our clothes. We watched the fireworks that were on the beach(every big hotel on the beach shot them off of thier roofs) We could see about 8 different displays from our vantage point. We arrived home around 4:30am. OUCH!!
Also for the New Year my neighbor gave me a 10 foot banana tree. Once my Key Lime tree arrives I can make Key Lime Pie with Banana smoothies for all of you!! Come on down.
Well, here is to a happy, prosperous new year to all my friends, family and dedicated readers of this blog!! Salud and Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home