Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Shell of my former self. . or should that be the other way around? :)


For those of you that knew me back in the late 80s and early 90s you know about my body building career. Yes I said bodybuilding career. That was 2 lifetimes ago. LOL!!! Anyway upon doing internet research on my name I found this on the internet listing my biggest contest I won. Go to:
http://www.musclememory.com/show.php?o=Teen+Mr+America+-+AAU
and scroll down to the year 1989 and there I am. Cool huh? It only lists one of my 3 wins but oh well. Bet you never knew your cyberhost was so diverse. Professional trainer, nutritionist and Gym manager. By the way that photo is not me, it is a professional bodybuilder I used to like a lot in the late 80's named Shawn Ray. Let's get pumping kiddies!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home