Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Snow. . .


Snow. I have not seen snow now for about 7 months. There are some things I miss about it and some things I don't miss at all. I miss the quiet after a fresh fallen snow. I miss the briskness of seeing your breath. I miss snowball fights with Oscar and sledding with Oscar and Caleb(and Mike and Maren). I don't miss going out to start the car and having to scrape all the windows of ice and frost. I don't miss slipping and sliding while driving. I don't miss any temperature below zero. And I don't miss HIGH heating bills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home