Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Big surf!!

Yesterday we went to San Pancho(or some call it San Francisco here) and spent the afternoon. Leti had a doctors appointment. We went to the beach and watched the waves coming in. These were pure surfing waves. Some of them were 8-9 feet high. If I knew how to surf I would have been out there riding one. We just sat on the beach and watched them come in and crash on to the rocks. It was a beautiful sight. There are a lot of large houses there built onto the cliffs and right on the beaches. Most of them have swimming pools that are literally 25 yards or less from the sand of the beach.
Now I have the itch to watch some professional surfers on some bigger waves. I´ll have to check into where I can do that here.
So is everyone ready for Christmas yet???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home