Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Feliz Navidad!! Merry Christmas!!!


To everyone I wish a VERY Merry Christmas!! May the joy of our Lord's birth fill every fiber of your being this year!! I'll be taking a short break from this blog until after the holidays are over. I think a few Corona's on a small beach with my wife are in order!! Check back after Jan 2nd. Have a festive holiday season!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Satchman said...

Hi Mike and Family!

Looks like things are going well in Mexico for you all. Congratulations on your marriage and son. I got married last year to Sandy and we are living in Littleton, CO. Drop us a line at seth.barda@att.net Mike Miller let me know about your blog page, looks nice.

Take care,
Seth

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home