Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Lightening storm


I experienced for the first time here a lightening storm. I must say it is a little different than the lightening in Colorado. In Colorado the lightning seems to CRACK loudly. Here is BOOMS and echos loudly. We got a gusher the other night with rain running down the streets in 3 inch streams. About 20-30 minutes later it was gone. Some say it was spin off from the hurricane that was near Mazatlan. Who knows. It was pretty and made everything smell fresh!!! And cooled it off nicely here.
Yesterday Oscar and I went to the beach.(Boys day out-while Mom stayed and tended shop-Her idea NOT mine.) It was fun. We played in the sea for about an hour and then walked the streets looking at the local merchant fare. I bought Oscar a toy turtle and Mom a bouquet of flowers. There's nothing better than making money while lounging on the beach huh? Just kidding, I stayed and did the closing duties so Leti could rest.
UPDATE: For those of you who read my motorcyclist crash blog I found out he is OK with only a few fractured bones. Who knows about the no class trucker who ran in front of him. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home