Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Some things that are hard to find in Mexico(weird stuff)

Here is a list of things I have looked for in Mexico that I can not seem to find no matter where I go. Strange, but that is Mexico for ya.
A quality mechanical can opener.(The ones here are CRAP!!)
Cool Whip
Instant pudding (of any flavor-but you can find Flan out the ying yang here)
Gold Bond lotion or powders
Fly paper(How ironic since there are MILLIONS of the little buggers)
An Indian Food restaurant(from the country India)

Well that is Mexico for ya. 200 different types of salsa or tequila but none of the above.

(One strange side note; I saw a Mexican the other day who had a lot of jail tattoos on his body(I could tell they were from jail by the quality of the work) and he had a swastika on his arm. I wanted to ask him if he knew what that stood for but I figure I better let it lie. A real genius of a guy though. LOL!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home