Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Interesting day at work . . . .

So I am working (making a hamburger or something-I don't really remember) when I hear what sounds like a 5 gallon bucket of tools being droped on the ground and then a thud. I turn around and everyone is running to help a guy on the ground on the highway in front of our business. (Our business is on a very busy highway(Hwy200) that connects all of the touristy type towns out here in the bay of banderas) Anyway it seems a Semi dump truck turned left in front of a motorcycle going very fast and the motorcycle lost. The guy in the semi got out looked at the guy, the blood and quickly walked back to his truck and sped away. Many many people got the truck description as well as the plates so hopefully they will catch the scumball. They guy on the motorcycle(now on the ground bleeding) was moving so I do not think he was mortally injured. The ambulance came and took him away so who knows. Well kids that is all the fun I have for today. More stories to come I'm sure. (Hopefully no more involving blood)

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael Dickson said...

Welcome to Mexico. It is standard procedure for anyone involved in an accident, if it is their fault, to run off as soon as possible.

In this case, I would imagine the motorcyclist was doing 200 kph. Sometimes it is hard to work up sympathy for much of anybody.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home