Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Some of the differences between here and there. .

Some people have been asking me so how do I like it now that I've been here for a month living. I like it a lot so far. Ill list some of the differences between here and Colorado that I have noticed.
The stars are far brighter and there seem to be many more visible in Colorado.
The sunsets here blow away any I've ever seen in Colorado.
The roads in Colorado(and most of the U.S. I've been in) have it all over the roads here.
The humidity is WAY higher here. (which I love for my skin-in Colorado we are lucky to hit 35% humidity at times)
The people here seem so much more friendlier and willing to go out of thier way for you if you need something.
And last. . .The food here is great but the variety is not, unless you go into PV. Pretty much all you find is Mexican food here. (Good thing I like it a lot!!)

But all in all I like it here a lot and we are doing well for our first month in(almost) paradise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home