Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Punta de Mita


Today we went to Punta de Mita and points North of where we live and spent the day at the beach(yes again-hey what do you expect of a guy with no job!) It was fun. I body surfed and Oscar and Leti built sand ¨things¨. Punta de Mita is really expanding and has so much construction it reminds me of Las Vegas the last time I was there. In 5-10 years this place will be just like a little America I bet. Unfortunately that will eliminate a lot of the little Mexican charms it has now. It is VERY quickly becoming Americanized. It has gated home communities and everything.
Oh and the other day I found an AWESOME dessert place less than 5 minutes from our house(sorry if I already mentioned this-can you tell I am excited!) It is called Pie in the Sky and they serve just about any kind of pie and ice cream you can imagine. They also have a lot of American style capuccino´s(sp?), latte´s and coffee´s. Believe me it is hard to find a good American dessert in PV, Mexico without paying a small fortune for it. One last thing I have to comment on -the sunsets. The sunset here EVERY night is spectacular. All kinds of pinks, reds and oranges. This photo is one of the Malecon where they decorate the palm trees with lights at the bottom-don´t know where that came from but it does look cool at sunset and at night. Maybe this will have to happen at Hacienda del Goll?! LOL!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home