Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Friday, September 29, 2006

Viejo Vallarta and Playa de los Muertos

Yesterday we needed a day just for ourselves. (Family is great but sometimes you need a break when they are in close proximity for a long time) So we went to Veijo Vallarta(old town Vallarta) and enjoyed a nice seafood lunch. The seafood here is the best I´ve ever had I have to say. (and the cheapest!) Then after that we went to Playa de Los Muertos(Beach of the dead-you can Google the story about how it got it´s name) It was gorgeous!! Oscar flew his kite on the beach and Leti and I ran through the surf. We stayed there about 2 or 3 hours just relaxing and enjoying each other. I guess I will have to start working sometime but what is the rush. LOL!!! I am working on my Spanish and getting a nice lesson in culture here. Who could ask for anything more, 80 degree days, sun, bikinis, boats, Coronas, tequila and lots of Ice cream!!! Talk to you soon everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home