Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Pregnancy check up.

Last night we went for our 6 month prenatal(I think that is what they call it) check up. The Doctor said everything is looking good. We go back for an ultrasound Saturday. He asked if we wanted to know the sex of the child. I said no, Leti said yes but he did not have to tell us. I don't want to know what it is til it hits the air.
Tuesday I will be going down to immigration to (hopefully) finalize the process so I can start on my way to citizenship(dual Mexican and U.S.) I will have to wait for 3 years to pass to be a full citizen but that is WAY better than the American immigration system and their waiting times. We know some Mexicans that have been waiting decades to naturalize.
OK have a great day. Words of wisdom for today;

Sometimes women are overly suspicious of their husbands. When Adam stayed out very late for a few nights, Eve became upset. "You're running around with other women," she charged.
"You're being unreasonable," Adam responded. "You're the only woman on earth."
The quarrel continued until Adam fell asleep, only to be awakened by someone poking him in the chest. It was Eve.
"What do you think you're doing?" Adam demanded.
"Counting your ribs," said Eve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home