Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

May Day!


Happy May Day all. Although I don't know what one does on May Day, I saw today is the day. I can't believe we are in the 5th month of this year already. Time seems to fly by the older you get. Some things that used to be important to me are now just a joke. Things that I used to think were irrelevant are now some of the most important in life. Funny how age will work on you. Kind of how a jewelers wheel hones the diamond. Things that are now of utter importance to me are ;
Long walks on the beach at sunset with my wife!
Reading the Bible and prayer time each and every morning.
Play time with kids!
Teaching children.(Directly or through example-that is SO needed here in Mexico)
Enjoying a home cooked dinner.(made by me or by my wife)
Reading a good book.

Things that have fallen by the wayside;
How I look everytime I go out.
How much money I have in my wallet at any time.
Being bigger and tougher than all of the other guys out there.
Being up on the latest trends and styles.
Having the fastest and best looking car.
Having designer names on everything.

Life is short, I have learned. Enjoy what is important to you daily. Connect with things that matter to you. Live, laugh, learn, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home