Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Inspired!




Today I read Michael Dickson's blog(hey buddy!) and got inspired to take a look at the beauty around me. It is time to just sit back and look for the simple beauty in the everyday things here. The gorgeous pink and yellow hues of the sunrise. The simple lines of a palm tree in the sun. The sweet smell of fresh cut mint(and taste in my sun brewed iced tea) and fresh cut basil. Beauty in the flower of a hiacynth(which are plentiful here) large and yet delicate. The sweet roundness of my wife's belly that holds the power and beauty of life inside it. (and lots of noise later on) The most beautiful sound in the world-a child laughing uncontrolably.(which Oscar does quite a bit when I am tickling him-thanks for showing me how Dad, from my childhood!)The sweet aroma of the salty sea air when the mist from the surf hits your nose. And finally the awesome hues of fuschia and purple that set the sky ablaze at sunset!! Life is beautiful and WAY too short kiddies, LIVE IT NOW!!!
I have put in a few photos of my garden so you can see where I do my contemplating and see the growth lately too. (Just disregard the toys and banana leaves Oscar was playing with.) Oh and the white things in the shot of the new bed are not rocks but seashells we collect every time we visit the beach. We plan to mulch it with seashells. Cool idea huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home