Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Worldly possessions


Yesterday I sold my bed and couches to my best friend Ryan.(Thanks Ry) Now the house is empty and we are sleeping on the floor on a padded sheet. There is something kind of freeing about giving away/selling your worldly possessions. It's like a weight is almost lifted off of you. I know we will be setting up again and buying all new stuff once we reach Mexico and Leti has quite a bit of furniture down there but it is weird actually NOT accumulating things but selling them off. It is a freeing experience though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home