Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Tribute to co-workers


This is a tribute to all of my former co-workers. Thank you for all your years of help and friendship. You have been there for me over many trials and hardships. I appologize for my moments of stupidity and carelessness. It has truly been a pleasure for me working with you and being your friend. I wish you all the success in the world and hope we will meet again someday in happier circumstances. Go out and take life by the horns and TAKE all this life has to offer you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home