Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

End of a blog. . . . .

Well it has come time I think to end this blog. With all that is going on in my life(new baby, Oscar, family things) I don't have the time like I used to. I want to thank all my loyal readers and family for sticking with me. I have really enjoyed this blog and it is a GREAT way to keep in touch while at the same time improving your writing skills.(provided you spell check and grammer check) So to all of you out there. Take care. If you have my email address please continue to email me. If you don't and you want it to keep in touch please comment on this entry and I can send it to you. Have a great life all!!
Psalms 139:16(One of my FAVORITE verses)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Good Afternoon Mike,

I have greatly enjoyed the blog about your adventure and new life in Mexico. Apart from the fact that I am Asian-American I share alot of similiarities, from driving an Isuzu Amigo, to bodybuilding, to being in love with Puerto Vallarta and my fiance who is from there. I discovered PV in college when I did volunteer work for "The House of Angels" orphanage near Manzanillo. I have considered moving there for awhile and now all the more so due to the political climate here against Hispanics. Please give me an update on your journey to a better life, or at least a different one.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Mike, Leti & Oscar said...

Tony,

Send me your email so I can catch you up on my life now. (I will not publish your email on this blog)

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home