Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Monday, July 23, 2007

An e-book and a few other things. . . .

When I was doing my research to move down here to Mexico one of the sources I came across was a woman named Julia who had moved down here with her husband in 2001. I would ask her questions via e-mail and she would reply and tell me her take on things and they were always right on the money from things I found out later being here. She had an ebook that I bought called "Mexico - The Trick is Living Here" that was informative, funny(and even funnier when I read it NOW) and more helpful than almost anything in making a move like I did. Why am I putting this on my blog? Well she has come out with a 2nd edition. If anyone who reads my blog is considering this move or is even just curious I recommend Julias book highly. It is a fairly short read and has you not wanting to put it down. She is a fabulous writer. She currently lives in Cuernavaca, Mexico with her husband. Check out her web-site(where you can purchase the ebook) at;

http://www.home-sweet-mexico.com/

OK on to the other things. I have been thinking of starting a web-site called ;Only in Mexico can you. . . .
I just got another reason yesterday. Only in Mexico can you. . go to WalMart and be handed full shot glasses of samples of liquor for free. I tried the Bailey`s New Caramel Creme and some Tequila. Oh and HOT HOT women were handing out the Tequila samples in very short tight satin shorts. Show me WHERE in America THAT could happen. LOL!

Last item of the day. NO BABY YET. As I am writing this at an internet cafe across the street from the hospital where our baby will be born they are examining Leti and maybe will induce but who knows. I will let you all know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home