Family business in Puerto Vallarta

Follow us as we start a business and a home in Puerto Vallarta Mexico. (Originally from Palmer Lake, Colorado, U.S.A.

My Photo
Name:
Location: (Close to)Puerto Vallarta, Nayarit, Mexico

Life can turn on a dime. . .but somehow we muddle through.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Feeling Blue


Today I am feeling blue. I said my good bye's(More of see you later's as I'll be back in a few months)to a few family members, but it was sad knowing I will not be able to get into a car and just go visit people. It is really hard making the decision to move and leave the people you love behind. You can only hope you are making the best decision for you and your family and pray. I know we will be OK money-wise because we will have no bills to pay and Leti can work pretty much as soon as we get down there, but it is scary also. A new country with new laws to learn, a (fairly)new language to learn and a new business to start. Today is a day of introspection, life analysis and listening to the blues. After all hearing about some poor schmuck's situation who is worse than mine will always cheer you up. Right? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home